Sunday, April 6, 2008

Session 201- Turn Reference

Tuesday night was my first Q&A with Jason Martinsen, and it was a blast. He's super outgoing, and very funny. He got us all thinking about our career plans, and also gave us some good advice for Class 2. To summarize: focus on body mechanics, not stories or personality, and keep shots simple and short. :)

I chose a model turn, because it will be a completely different turn than the "surprised" turn I did last time, and it also gives me a chance to go back to the walk. Walks were definitely my struggling point of Class 1, something I need to conquer before I move on to acting. Check out the reference!




A little personality, but a better choice than 12 weeks ago, when I created a whole back story for the Ballie turn. It ended up not reading like I wanted it to, because I wanted to do too much with a limited character. Lesson learned: Ballie has no arms.

No comments: