Sunday, February 3, 2008

LOA :(

I made a really tough decision today. I have bronchitis, and I've fallen way behind in the last 2 weeks. This week we have to do video reference for a pole jump, and I just can't do it. :( Sucks, sucks, sucks. I don't want to leave AM for 8 weeks. But I also don't want to turn in work late, or let my work suffer because I'm not learning as well as I should be. Sucks. I'm really going to miss it, and being a Peer Buddy, and everything. Spring seems so far away! The light at the end of the tunnel is that they're holding my funds, so I WILL be back. But I will miss it until then. :(

1 comment:

Stephane Tardif said...

Oh :( this is really sad. No worry Caroline, AM will always be there and we will wait for you with open arm! In the meantime, big hugs to you and take this time off to get better. I want you to be top shape for next semester !

Take good care,
Steph